Everyone strives for perfection. People tried to understand at all times what a perfect man is, but standards of beauty changed. Leonardo da Vinci, who drew the Vitruvian Man, perpetuated the idea of harmony in proportions of both the human body and the Universe in general. And even now the Vitruvian Man remains a symbol of harmony.
Harmony is perfection!
It manifests in man both externally (in physical health) and internally (in emotions). External and internal conditions are interrelated – when you are full of energy and vigour, you are truly happy.
What makes AquaGracio different is that it helps to stay fit by stimulating metabolic processes.
- high spirits
According to a survey* studying weight loss effects of AquaGracio, this blended water was found to:
- Decrease the body mass index (by 7% on the average)
- Increase sensitivity to insulin (normalizes blood glucose)
- Improve carbohydrate and lipid metabolism
- Raise spirits in the surveyed group
* The AquaGracio survey was conducted by the North Caucasus Clinical Research Centre of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency.